If you were a young adult in the 1950s, a purse like this was a must have! And personalized, hand painted with your name, of course! This vintage basket purse depicts a student sitting at her desk with a chalk board list of assignments
- Exterior is basket style with woven dark wood slats
- Wooden lid and wooden handle
- Velvet ribbon band around the purse, just under the lip that ends in a bow at the center front
- Opens on a hinge.
- Interior lined in quilted blue floral fabric
- Underside of the wooden lid has a round mirror, an apple, and Mary written in script
- Light blue applique around the mirror
- Bottom has a felt pad
- Very unique purse with a great story that is certain to start conversation! Amazing!
8L x 5W x 5H
Excellent! 9 out of 10. There is a chip on the mirror on the inside lid. Otherwise excellent!